Joined: 03 Jun 2005
|Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:18 am Post subject: EU ABANDONS COMPULSORY MIGRANT REDISTRIBUTION PLAN
|EU Abandons “Compulsory Migrant Redistribution Plan” as Italy Moves to Expel Invaders
TNO STAFF — DECEMBER 6, 2018 4 COMMENTS
elopment in the ongoing mass nonwhite invasion of Europe, the European Union has announced that it has abandoned its policy of “compulsory redistributing migrants” from Italy and Greece—just as the Italian government takes its first concrete steps to start expelling the invaders.
Italian deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini smiles for the media as the first mass expulsions of fake refugees from Italian taxpayer-funded accommodations begin.
According to a report in Il Giornale, the EU Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship, Dimitris Avramopoulos has said that the “discussion on the compulsory redistribution of migrants is exhausted,” and that they are now “moving towards an agreement on a voluntary basis.”
“There can be different forms to express solidarity, but the main structure of this solidarity mechanism must be built on a voluntary basis,” explained Avramopoulos.
The compulsory redistribution program proposed that the two EU nations most heavily affected by the sea-borne invasion, Italy and Greece, have their load lightened by having the nonwhites “distributed” out to other EU states on a proportionate basis.
States such as Hungary, Poland, and Czechia refused to accept this forced invasion, resulting in legal actions from both the EU and those nations being lodged in EU courts. The EU’s decision to switch the program to a “voluntary” basis is therefore an “easy” solution to the conflict with the eastern EU member states, as it allows them to refuse to take any “redistributed” invaders with punitive or legal consequences.
Meanwhile, the Italian lower house last week approved the “Salvini Decree,” making that bill law. Under the new law, all “humanitarian protection status” for so-called “asylum seekers” has been abolished and only those who are accepted as “asylum seekers” can be housed in council-run reception centers.
All the rest—estimated to be in excess of 100,000 sub-Saharan invaders—have therefore had their state subsidies withdrawn and are being expelled from the accommodation centers which the previous far left government set up for them.
The objective of the expulsions—which are already being decried as “inhumane” by the controlled media and the far left—is of course to encourage the Africans to leave Italy, and the next step is to set up repatriation programs.
Salvini has said that the changes will lead to “more rights for the true refugees and less waste for those who are not refugees.” He has also said the new law means “the party is over” for the invaders who are “sitting in hotels watching TV” at public expense.
Other measures being implemented include the seizure of boats that “rescue” the invaders, and restrictions on the opening hours of “ethnic” shops